Meanwhile before show i was taking part in #MMSurvivalKit contest conducted by MissMalini I hope i win one ;) and i also joined the live google hangout with Miss Malini and Manish Malhotra it really was so much fun....
To begin with the Gen Next Show, Here are some of my favourites :
1. INIFD presents Gen Next designer Priyanka Ella Lorena Lama's striking pearl white ensembles with the perfect touch of dramatic hair and makeup.
2. Pop of Neon was!! INIFD presents Gen Next designer Ankit brought to the ramp a dramatic play with masks and head accessories.
3. INIFD presents Gen Next designer Kanika Goyal , inspired by the club life.
4. INIFD presents Gen Next designer Salita Nanda's Pablo picasso inspired line.
5. Verb by Pallavi Singhee.
|Pallavi Singhee and Sagarika Ghatge|
Simple and elegant, relaxed silhouettes with an imperial touch at Archana Rao label's showcase. In love with the nude lips and slick hairdo that compliments the attire so amazingly.
7. Hueme mixes tailoring and sports luxe.
Stunning Shraddha Kapoor was the show stopper for The SculpLook by DRVV
|Shradha Kapoor showstopper for The SculpLook|
9. Krishna Mehta : Inspired by the Indian handlooms Krishna Mehta presented a rich and colorful collection.
Fashion and art converge on the ramp as designer Krishna Mehta displays her traditional ensembles.
10. Vaishali S: Fun with fuchsia! Designer Vaishali S plays with wonderful colours for her showcase.
11. Masaba Gupta on Instagram.
India's first ever digital runway show held by houseofmasaba on instagram. This was the moment i've been waiting for and trust me, it was all worth waiting.. The candy inspired collections by Masaba left us all drooling and the show became more interesting with the presence of Nargis Fakhri on ramp with her fun attitude. Here're some of my favourites from my collections.
12. The Blue Runway by Manish Malhotra.
FASHION FOR A CAUSE!! Gender-Equality a cause Manish Malhotra stands for at the WEvolve presents the Blue Fashion Runway.
His collections gave me more reasons to wear Blue and Gold colors. Here're some of my favourites from the BlueRunway.