Friday 15 August 2014

HOW TO CURE YOUR SKIN BREAKOUTS/ACNE + My Skin Care Routine During Acne!!

ACNES AND PIMPLES ARE COMPLETELY NATURAL so you don't need to worry much if it happens with you. Specially if you are a girl it's 99% sure you will get it as a sign of your monthly periods. So I don't know why Even a Girl or a Big lady who had been through the same situation says like OMG YOU HAVE PIMPLES ON YOUR FACE THIS AND THAT and I feels like saying SO WHAT????

So through this post I would like to help my readers with the acne breakout problem and to let you know what Will help and how to cure your skin breakouts because I know how frustrating situation it is during that time-the pain it gives, the heat it spread throughout specially if the breakout happens on your face and you feel like the whole city is looking at your red flamed breakouts.

STEP-1 As you realize you have a new breakouts coming up DON'T TOUCH we touch them usually but it's a BIG NO because the presence of bacterias on your hand will enlarge your pimple and will turn it into flame red. So the best thing you can do is leave as it is and it will fade away when the time comes.

STEP-2 Acne and Pimple gives you that itchy feels and those reddish color will bother you, so the best remedy is ICECUBES

yes ice cubes will help you heal those itch and reddish burn. An hour Before stepping out the room take a piece of ice cube and and press it lightly around your acne area (be soft) or before going to bed cleanse your face and rub it lightly on acne prone area and next morning you will notice its way much better!! P.S-Do not use ice cubes directly.They can cause the delicate capillary under your skin to break. Wrap them in a clean cloth before you use them.

STEP-3 If your pimple is bothering you so much or if it's getting worst once you are done washing your face in the morning you can apply any pimple or acne cream (make sure it suits your skin) choose a herbal product, let it dry completely only then you can apply the daily moisturiser. If possible don't apply moisturiser or a sunscreen on that acne prone area just a swipe can do.

STEP-4 Once you are done with the basic part i.e applying the acne cream and moisturizer I would recommend you NOT TO APPLY SKIN MAKE-UP like foundation, compact, bronzer, BB cream, CC cream etc. Just go for high on lips and eyes and that will be fine. Because these skin makeup will irritate your acne prone area and make your pimple spread over badly and more over there will be deep pores when your acne gets better, If you badly need to use then just go for a light compact powder over moisturizer that too not focusing much on the acne prone area. So it's better not to wear them for while and flaunt pretty skin later then to apply on to acne area and regret later (choice is still yours)

STEP-5 twice a week cleanse your face with a face gel+scrub+mask at home.. Don't rub scrub on the acne area. CHARCOAL FACEPACK works best for acne skin (read full story on my review on Fabindia charcoal facepack)...

MY SKIN CARE ROUTINE DURING BREAKOUTS

I have a combination skin with more oily around my nose and cheeks so breakouts appear there only. It's obvious I have acne breakouts during my periods and also when I eat junks it starts to pop out after an hour.

As I wash my face in the morning If I am not going out that day I don't do anything to my acne, I just apply sunscreen leaving the acne prone area. But most of the time I've to go out for my regular college so I apply an acne cream(Biotique winter green spot correcting anti-acne cream) directly on to acne and leaves it free for an hour and a half. So once it dries out If really needed I apply a light compact evenly of my face (most of the time I don't apply face make-up during acne). Once I get back from college I wash my face and since my skin gets tired and reddish because of the sun burn I evenly rub an ice cube to my face focusing on the acne area. Before going to bed I wash my face again and then I apply acne cream and sometime if acne is so red and irritating me I just deep-press icecube on my acne and it's area half an hour before I go to bed only after that I apply the acne cream lightly on the ance area and I always wake up with a smile noticing my acne getting better.

BIOTIQUE WINTER GREEN SPOT CORRECTING ANTI-ACNE CREAM



helps dry out acne fast and also it doesn't leave any acne scar or mark after acne, that's the reason why I have been using this product from so long.

TOLERATE YOURSELF BEFORE YOU POP OUT THE ACNE WITH YOU FINGER BECAUSE ACNE TAKES TIME TO HEAL, TRUST ME IT WILL GET BETTER THAT TOO FASTER IF YOU DON'T TOUCH!!!

2 comments: