Friday 9 May 2014

OOTD summer evening wear..

O.O.T.D  (Outfit of the Day)


1.Black dress from GK-Delhi
2.Black stud wear-over from Max
3.stud thin belt from Lifestyle
4.Fancy Goggle with UV protection from Janpath-Delhi
5.Vans leopard print shoe from Vans store-Kamla Nagar- Delhi
 I finally made it to shopping with my only sister at Pacific mall Dehradun after such a long time and you don't know how excited i was when my sister told me "Lets go for shopping" :)
It was around 5:00 pm when we were about to leave from home and found out that the sun was already down and there's no need to worry about wearing shorts or a skirt just because i hate tanning and  more over it takes time to get back to normal....
So i have finally decided to wear my favorite dress-(though black might look bit awkward in summer but since its evening the dark color will go perfectly)..
Since it is an sleeveless dress i topped up with the wear over which i got from max- it has a studs on both the shoulders which  makes it look more better and more over the material is so good and skin friendly... A belt is a must for all the dresses (be it short dress or long maxi one).. I picked up the stud one because it matches with my wear over and it looks good upon the plain black dress. 
I got this Goggle a year back and still working perfectly ;) 
After deciding all the upper wear i was so confused what to pick up for my shoe, whether to wear a flat sandal or go with simple flip flop, thankfully i saw a post on Instagram from forever21 where a girl was wearing her canvas under her dress, so I thought why not try.....
These were the stories behind my yesterday's OOTD.... i think it went quite well and yah dresses are girls BFF.... 
Shopping story- Bought couple of funky Tees from Lifestyle (ginger) and cosmetics from Maybelline-India... (reviews coming soon)




































MISSION SUCCESSFUL :)
Thanks for reading, comment below :)
much love

No comments:

Post a Comment