Tuesday 24 June 2014

Basic Makeup Bag Essentials

I am a beauty junkie, but when it comes to using a makeup I like to keep it simple! I prefer wearing a simple good to go basic makeup because too much makeup doesn't suit me, (I guess people with Mongoloid features looks best when it is kept minimum) but when in some occasion if it's required than I put on right amount of required makeup in addition to the basic one.

Only in the last few years I started experimenting and trying different shades and formulas. So I am still an amateur makeup user but I am well versed with all the makeup basics that I am using since long time.Whenever one buy a makeup product specially which has to be directly applied to your skin has to be the best quality product, there are many inexpensive products having numero uno quality like Maybelline, loreal,lakme which is quite famous all over the world. Other than this expensive products are mostly of good quality but one should have full knowledge before applying or using the very product specially those girls with the sensitive skin.

I'll be discussing makeup bag essentials which is a must have for every girls. I assure you Following these are a Good to go:)

FACE SKIN

since its summer, I am applying Maybelline ClearGlow BB cream directly circulating on to my face, since it has SPF21/PA+++ I don't need to apply sunscreen, it has different shade and to suit my skin color I am using the 02radiance shade. In order to keep my face dry and normal I use Maybelline ClearGlow all in one fairness compact powder and this really helps in keeping my face dry and clear. In addition to the BBcream and compact I consider avène Eau Thermale spring water is very important for me and I carry it everywhere I go because it helps to set makeup, helps from sunburn, redness, keeps me fresh specially while travelling etc

EYES

Eyes: The most important and attractive part of our face is eyes, adding them a right amount of Kajal/liner does a magic. Past few years I have been using maybelline gel eye liner which is the best one I have seen and I recommend it to those specially with bold eyes with bold eyelids, But at a moment, to experiment something new I am using the l'oréal kajal magique which is also good. In addition to that, sometimes I use Maybelline colossal turquoise kajal to highlight the eyewings and since my eye lashes are way too short and thin I use the Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara which helps my lashes to look thicker , visible and it also helps in growing my lashes darker and longer. I use dazllre eyebrow pencil to make my invisible eyebrow looks visible and thick. To highlight the gap between the eyelid and eyebrow I use Almay eyeshadow with light shades

LIPS

The colorbar obsessed orange is my all time favourite, My other favourite which I got introduced recently is Maybelline coloressential 625ARE YOU RED-DY when in mood I add up Maybelline pencil 50RED on to the coloressential lipstick which helps in long-lasting lip color Sometime with too much of other colorful makeup I don't put up lipstick rather I apply fabindia plum passion lip butter and keep It simple :)

NAILS

Keeping your nail clean is part of hygiene, I prefer keeping my nails short and colorful and my current favourites are Maybelline colorshow 008BoldGold and colorbar 012silverlining and sometime I add up some nailart stickers to make it more fancy

Once you are done with these you really are a good to go... You can add up simple light color blush as per your skin tone but I don't prefer as it doesn't suits me but you can try ;) Comment below or tell me directly through text or inbox which product you want to know my review about so that I can do the detail on that particular product in my next post..

Till than take care and keep showing me love!!

#shelifestyle

1 comment:

  1. super cute and loved that bag.. even i keep it minimum when it comes to make up :)

    ReplyDelete